Saturday, June 12, 2010

Welcome to The Minimalist Pack-rat!!!

It may sound like a contradiction in terms but it is my life. I like my spaces to be clean and clear, with easy access to what I need, but at the same time I want to make sure I have everything I could possibly ever need- both at home and when I am out and about.
This blog is to highlight some of the cool products and ways I've found that help me achieve my aim, and track the journey to being a minimalist pack-rat!

There are seem key areas where I am constantly trying to reduce what I have but also want to add more all the time! These are my handbag, kitchen and when I'm traveling. It's about finding ways to streamline what I have/carry with me, finding things that serve multiple purposes or better ways of organising it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment